Practice areas > property law
Our diverse property and construction experience ranges from simple conveyance to ground-up construction projects to sophisticated transactional finance. Financing is often a crucial element in completing property transactions. Our lawyers are able to advice, negotiate and procure appropriate finance for projects. We understand the needs of purchasers, sellers, developers, borrowers and lenders.
We have extensive experience in all types of property projects - from private housing to high rise residential and commercial developments and accommodation projects such as student accommodation, hotel developments, industrial facilities and the development of Crown Land.
We have vast experience in acting for developers in both low rise & high rise developments.
We have over 20 years of experience in acting for overseas purchasers of Australian property and expertise in catering for their varying needs.
Our Services include:
- All conveyancing sale and purchase
- Sub divisions both Land Subdivisions & high rise unit subdivisions
- Foreign investor sales/purchases and advice
- Joint venture and development structure
- Project contracts
- Site location and procurement
- Finance procurement
Owners Corporation/Body Corporate
We are familiar with the Owners Corporation Act and have advised:
- Owners Corporation Managers
- Owners Corporation Unit Owners
- Owners Corporation Committees