Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and can be daunting for most people. We offer many years of experience in property matters and conveyancing representing both buyers and sellers.
Our diverse property and construction experience ranges from simple conveyance to ground-up construction projects to sophisticated transactional finance. Financing is often a crucial element in completing property transactions. Our lawyers are able to advise, negotiate and procure appropriate finance for projects. We understand the needs of purchasers, sellers, developers, borrowers and lenders.
We have extensive experience in all types of property projects – from private housing to high rise residential and commercial developments and accommodation projects such as student accommodation, hotel developments, industrial facilities and the development of Crown Land.
We have vast experience in acting for developers in both low rise & high-rise developments.
You can have peace of mind as we assist you in the following:
- Explain to you the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling-off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court
- Joint venture and development structure
- Property development project contracts
- Site location and procurement
- Finance procurement
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with our experienced property lawyers in either our Melbourne CBD or Moonee Ponds Office.